Sunday 4 January 2015

Goals for 2015


Family
  • Take a proper holiday with Steve and my children, Florida preferably
  • Visit New Zealand at Christmas
  • Holiday with Steve
  • Continue to spend quality time with kids
Relationships
  • Life with Steve to grow and thrive
  • Move closer together or indeed be together
  • Finalise an amicable divorce and maintain a healthy relationship with Katie
Career
  • Complete the transformation of the structure of the practice
  • Work towards a bigger and better future for Beacon
  • Work hard in my BACD role
Money
  • Be Debt free by the end of the year
  • Start to save properly
Education
  • Increase my Orthodontic and Implant Skills
  • Start Facial Aesthetics training
  • Reduce Golf Handicap to 20
Physical
  • Weigh no more than 88kg on 31 December (currently 91.3)
  • Complete a triathlon
  • Climb a big mountain for Dental Mavericks
  • Get my health problems sorted out once and for all
  • Cycle more
  • Have a more regular gym routine
Also

I shall repay my Parents
Visit Morocco with Dental Mavericks
I shall make a concerted attempt at being Gluten free
I shall sleep more and drink more water
I will reconnect with my oldest friends Richard and Kate, Naomi, Nick and Marion, Paul and Sandra, Susan, Fi, Claire and Guy- going to be busy

No comments:

Post a Comment